Friday, November 1, 2013

FASHION: Alöe Loungewear by Clair Judge


Pullover: Massimo Dutti // Pumps and shirt: Zara // Jeans: Cheap Monday // Underwear: Alöe

Depending on what you wear beneath your clothes can certainly change the way you feel. I prefer wearing lacy ones on bright colors, especially if I'm gonna wear something not so eye-catchy. Today's date night and I don't want to look over-dressed but still want the feeling of looking good. This can be very influenced by what you wear under your clothes so I decided to wear lingerie from Alöe one of the prettiest lingerie collections designed by British designer Claire Judge. They are simple but yet extra vagant and very feminine just as I want my underwear to be.

Visit the online shop here: Alöe






















Have a lacy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment