Thursday, November 28, 2013

BEAUTY: Metallic frosty eyes

O.K. so after being so serious in the past days I thought of posting something less serious again. Thanks to my good mood since I was just told that I passed my horrible paramedic pre-exams today which I had from Monday till today or else I wouldn't have come up with an unimportant topic again. What a nerve-racking job. Well anyways, let's come back to the girlie topic:
As you know, I really love make-up. Not the ones which are like Bam-in-your-face-make-up but more the ones which just enhances your looks. So here are my favorite eye-shadows at the moment to make the perfect winter shimmer on your eye lids. But don't forget to use moisturizer during this frosty season. Bling bling!

 MAC  Paint Pot in "Bare study" // & Other Stories pressed eye shadow in "Calico White Lamé"


Have a frosty Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment