Friday, October 11, 2013

RANDOM: How to pack for a weekend trip

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm heading off to Lübeck today to spend my weekend there. I actually got pretty sick this week but I just can't stand the thought of spending my whole free weekend being sick in Berlin so I rather suffer on the 4 hour train ride until I reach one of my lovely home towns where I definitely will feel better than here.
I just finished packing all my stuff. Well it wasn't a lot cause I'm only away for two nights and I've got towels, toothpaste, shampoo etc. over there. I only packed some few warm sweaters and a pair of jeans and some undies cause it will for sure be a bit colder up there than here.
I use my The North Face Flyweight Rucksack Travel Pack which I love so much. It's just the most practical rucksack ever for short weekend trips like this and I actually bought it after moving to Berlin cause I knew that I will be spending all my free weekends in Lübeck anyway.
It's my first time to take all my camera equipment with my so I was kind of frustrated cause I don't have a proper camera bag which doesn't look like a huge lunch box and I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered that I recently purchased a clutch from & other stories which was designed by Alyson Fox. It perfectly fits into my handbag and I can keep all my camera stuff in there.
So the packing is finally done and I'm now ready to go back to the north. Can't wait to reach home again and be fed my momma and dadda.
Have a nice weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment