Sunday, February 10, 2013

Don Jon's Addiction

As I mentioned in my last post, I attended the film premier of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's movie Don 
 Jon's Addiction starring Scarlett Johansson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt himself.
The actual release of the movie is the 10th October 2013 for that reason I was really excited to watch the movie so early and the most exciting thing about that evening was of course the presence of  Joseph Gordon-Levitt who is one of my favorite actors since I saw 500 Days Of Summer with Zooey Deschanel.
 The Premier was at the Friedrichstadtpalast in Berlin. A huge theater with a capacity of almost 2000 seats. The atmosphere wasn't the regular movie night atmosphere. Because it was the premier most of the people in the audience were workers and co-workers from the Berlinale and their relatives. So most of all there were people from the movie business which luckily kept the atmosphere formal and classy. Before the movie started Joseph Gordon-Levitt held a short speech posed a bit for all the thousand people with their cameras (me e.g. ...haha).
The movie was great although I'm not sure if I would watch it again. I do think thath Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a really great actor but I mostly like him in characters as Tom Hansen in 500 Days Of Summer which is the total opposite of Don Jon. And I don't want to ruin my perfect image of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. But anyways great Job Joseph!

Enjoy your weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment