Sunday, February 10, 2013

Event: 63. Berlinale

Since last Tuesday there's been the annual film festival Berlinale going on here in Berlin. And since I've been living here, I of course get more in touch with this event. Especially through my friend who's one of the interns working for the Berlinale and who's housing during the event at my place.
In every corner of the city you can see the big colorful placards with the "Berliner Bär" which is the symbol of Berlin. This picture was taken last friday before my friend and I went to the premier of Don Jon's Addiction by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It's one of the offices of the Berlinale at Potsdamer Platz. The festival started on the 7th Feb and is going on until the 17th Feb. If you want to get tickets to the movies you have to be really quick. So far as I know most of the movies have already been sold out since Wednesday, but if you're just interested to see some of the short movies or documentaries, there might probably still be some few tickets to buy. So bee quick if you're interested to get a tiny bit of "Berlinale flair".

Have a lazy Sunday,

No comments:

Post a Comment