Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Marie-Fleur Charlesworth for the current Material Girl issue

It's not only her name which is beautiful but also her vintage, 80s inspired pictures which are made in a kind of vintage polaroid looking style with mellow romantic color combination. The belgian/ british photographer who is currently based in London is inspired by the photographer David Lynch and the illustrator Charls Burns.
This shoot seen in the current Material Girl issue Nr. 14 shows cute summer outfits in light colors and very feminin cuts presented by the models Ciara (Profile Model Management) and Lindsay Byard (Next)
"I would love to shoot stills on a Wes Anderson (director) film-set, I think this would be a dream, this is how life should look all of the time.
Nina Childress (artist) – I love how she paints images of 1970′s photographs.
I would love to shoot Chan Marshal (Cat Power) – she’s a personal icon."
"I’m influenced by hundreds of things that I see, but it’s the subconscious process of all of these that is the greatest influence. Running in the top 10 though: David Lynch, Charles Burns (graphic novels), Shelly Duval, Tom Waits, Anna Gaskell, William Eggleston."
 


 More from Marie-Fleur Charlsworth (omg I love her name!) visit her:


Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment