1. Why did you come to Myanmar?
- I didn't know much about Myanmar so it was like a hidden treasure for me. I saw it as a challenge which made me want to come here.
2. What do you like most about Yangon?
- My job and the people I work with.
3. What don't you like about Myanmar?
- Through the rapid changes the city is going through the people have become less friendly as they were three years ago when I came here.
4. What would you advise travelers to do when they come to Yangon?
- They should visit the Shwedagon and go to the gallery downtown to meet other foreigners to travel with.
5. What are the three most important things in your life?
- My life-changing trip to India when I was 20, my job as an NGO-Worker and all the people I met who changed my life.
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
-By that time I would like to have had 10 years of working experience in Africa or the Middle East. I would have a partner who would be living in a different country taking care of our daughter but we would be skyping regularly
- On the other side I would also like to publish a book beause I love to write and I've always been dreaming of my own performance of modern dance on a stage because I think dancing is the most beautiful kind of art and I love to dance.