Friday, February 21, 2014
PEOPLE: Rah, Ko Lanta
Rah (38) barkeeper at Tree House and waiter at Funky Fish. Ko Lanta, Thailand
Why do you live here?
- I came here about 10 years ago to work for my uncle. I stayed here a week and always came back to work for him. I liked it so much that I decided to stay on Ko Lanta.
What do you like the most about Ko Lanta?
- The beach and nature.
What don't you like on Ko Lanta?
- That there are many young Thai people and travelers here who are involved in drug consume.
What are the three most important things in your life?
- Thai boxing, friends and nature.
What do you advise travelers to do on Ko Lanta?
- Enjoy the beach and eat a lot of sea food.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I have no plan. No complain, no worries and just enjoy each day.