Thursday, January 23, 2014

PEOPLE: Timo, Barcelona

Timo (29,) medical student. Barcelona, Spain.

Why do you live in Barcelona? 
- I wanted to live in a famous international city which everybody knows. And I'm full of wanderlust  and want to learn Spanish.

What did you learn in Spain so far?
 - I've learned a lot about Catalunya that I didn't know before. And I've learned how to appreciate every single day. Life quality is not about money. It's about the joy of life.

What do you like the most about Barcelona?
- The beach, culture and internationality.

And what don't you really like about Barcelona?
- Narrow-minded tourists, the Spanish economical crisis and offensive prostitutes in Raval.

What are the three "must-to-dos" in Barcelona?
- To lay by the crowded beach, to visit the Sagrada Familia and to eat Paella and Tapas.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I see myself traveling a lot between Spain and Germany and having three beautiful children. 

- Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment