Monday, April 15, 2013

& Other Stories: What I've got

Yes, finally & Other Stories has also arrived in Berlin last Friday! I tell you, there was so much going on in the shop this weekend. I've never experienced that much stress while shopping. The shop is amazing and you should definitely check out the interior, it's so beautiful. But of course the best is their collection, as well as their ready-to-wear, accessories and beauty collection.
Unfortunately I'm not really in such a great shopping mood recently because I had too much stuff to do in the last 3 weeks, that I didn't even have time to be focused on fashion and what to wear, which of course was a great thing. But I do really miss getting all set up and feeling comfy in my clothes. But since I've started with my paramedic studies at the Red Cross, I haven't really cared so  much about how I leave the house in the morning.
Due to a gift card I had for & Other Stories I of course took the chance to get more in touch with their collection and this is what I got:
 
 Check out more on & Other Storie

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment