Sunday, February 3, 2013

Madewell looks

Happy Sunday everyone. Haven't checked out Madewell's site for a long time. Just a while ago while sitting beside my room mate being lazy in the couch after having heavy dinner.
So spring is soon arriving and I love spring collections. It's been too long ago wearing bright colors light materials and trying out playful combinations. Unfortunately it will still take a bit time 'till the weather here in Berlin will  allow us wearing such fashion. But it's also OK just combining clothes in my imagination while waiting for the sun and spring heat to come to Germany. I think Madewell is a big inspiration and it's fun checking out their new looks.
Here are some of my favourites.

































Do you like them, too? What are your spring fashion inspiring designers?

Enjoy your sunday,



No comments:

Post a Comment