Saturday, July 16, 2011

Colored Collar

Hi guys!
Can you remember those school girl looking shirts with the round collar we used to wear when we still going to primary school. Well, now not only the little cute school girls wear them. Last spring there were tons of shirt on the market presenting this trend which probably not everyone would wear. But I think it's a brilliant idea to just make your boring simple shirts or outfits look a bit more preppy. I love to combine a descent pullover with a really shocking color as coral or turquois.



























Stay tuned on my blog 'cause on monday I'll show you how to make these wonderfull collars yourself. With some few simple seweing steps I'll teach you how to make a preppy looking outfit without even having any sewing experiences. So don't be afraid of my next DIY-post. I'm sure, that even the worst sewer will be able to make it, too!:)
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment